Family Day Weekend: Sunday Feb 17th
9:30am SERVICE | 11:00am BRUNCH (no second service)
On Sunday, February 17th we are celebrating the Family Day Long Weekend with a delicious brunch! That means we are running one service at 9:30am and a brunch afterwards at 11:00am.
(No second service on February 17th).
On Sunday mornings our purpose is to create life-changing worship services that will draw people closer to God and attribute worth to Him as our one and only creator, thus deepening our relationship with him. We present the Bible in a creative but uncomplicated way through music and teaching that connects with people's lives.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- Worship service from 9:30am-10:45am.
- Waumba Land is offered during the service for children ages 0-5 (birth - kindergarten).
- UpStreet is offered during the service for children ages 6-10 (grade 1-5).
- Worship service from 11:00am-12:15am.
- Waumba Land is offered during the service for children ages 0-2.
- No kids programming offered.
First Time Visitor
Make sure to pick up a visitor package (free gift, pen & information cards) by stopping by the Connect Centre located in the front lobby just outside the auditorium.